Metal Color Choices
Options & Upgrades
Roll Up Doors (installed on closed walls only)
Sizes: 6×7, 8×7, 8×8, 9×8, 10×8, 10×10, 12×12, *14×14
*Special Order & Lifted Needed for 14×14 RUD (chain hoist door)
– RUD on sidewall
– Colored RUD
- All roll up doors (RUD) are white (extra charge for colored doors).
- Roll up doors can only be installed in closed walls only.
- First number is width, second number is height. Example: 9’x8′ is 9′ wide and 8′ tall.
- When installing roll up door on a sidewall a header is required increasing the price of the roll up door.
- When installing roll up doors on size, legs need to be 1′ taller, on 14’x14′ legs need to be 2′ higher.
- On Regular style ends, roll up doors requires legs to be at least as tall as door.
- On A-Frame style ends, roll up doors require legs to be at least 1′ taller than door.
- Roll up doors hang down 4-6 inches.
- There should be 2′-3′ clearance from sidewall & where the starting point of RUD will be.
- When installing a RUD on a sidewall, please specify on sketch the distance that RUD will be placed from front end wall & back end wall.
Click to View Available Colored Roll Up Doors
(Special Order can take up to 3 weeks) Metal panel colors & colored doors are not guaranteed to be identical